Planning a Teamwork Activity?
A sample team building schedule for our teamwork activity can be found below.
Each of Sean’s “small group” events and motivational games are typically designed for groups of around 12-40 participants. Many of the following sample teamwork activity ideas can be easily modified to accommodate over 200 participants, though…
Sean will deliver all required props and handouts – all you need to do is provide the people and location!
You can expect Sean to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled beginning of your event to set up and ensure that all equipment and informational packets are ready for your participants.
Your event will include many of the below activities found in our sample teambuilding schedule, and can be modified based upon discussions concerning your needs, specific team issues, suggested personality groupings, and /or desired outcomes…
Just contact Sean to discuss how a half or full day event can improve communication, inspire motivation, or produce the group bonding and leadership you need!
HOW YOUR HALF-DAY TEAM BUILDING SCHEDULE MAY LOOK:
Icebreakers and Tip-off Activity (:25)
(whole group, quick and fun introductions!)
- we will begin our day with a fun set of “brain-floss” possibility-thinking to get our group primed for the activities, and discussions that will follow
Group Bonding exercise (:30)
(teammate trivia in pairs)
- a terrific opportunity to build rapport and grow relationship by asking pointed questions and sharing background and insights with teammates
Loyalty and Adversity training (:15)
- movement activity to illustrate need for teamwork, dependence on others, and strategy amid adversity to improve group morale
Teamwork & Leadership Challenge (:20)
(helium stick, groups of 8-20)
- test of communication and teamwork where all participants must work together and lower the pole while following a set of rules – full of laughs and surprises!
Acknowledging Issues and Accountability (:25)
(six word story – perceptions and values whole group discussion)
– a short but powerful activity to share individual perceptions of the team and organization before shaping the desired vision of all members
Teamwork & Leadership Challenge (:25)
(tennis ball transport activity- two groups of 6-8)
- physical challenge that demands teamwork and communication…
Great Teams “Platinum Rule” personality review workshop (:20)
(Identifying leadership types and communication needs)
- improves team communication and understanding once learning and personality types are identified, and develops appreciation of diverse talents.
Teamwork and Leadership Challenge (:25)
(jumbled pictures, whole group)
- a puzzle challenge that demands team communication, but inspires unlikely leaders to step up and contribute to team needs.
Review of Activities, Discuss “8×10 moments” (:10)
- opportunity for team to individually summarize and digest lessons of the day and carry away insights that will influence future behaviors…
The sample team building schedule and teamwork activity ideas above are only an outline of possible challenges that may be utilized according to your group’s particular needs for a half or full day event.
Your teamwork activity agenda will be full of smiles and surprises, and will improve communication, group bonding, and creativity! Let Sean know what you want to accomplish with YOUR GROUP – and he will prepare a customized team building activity schedule and proposal for you…
Ready to get started? Your investment will be worth it!